“Happy colors and groomed details sign the new decor” Guide Michelin
The hôtel Aiglon**** is located in the heart of Montparnasse, close by many theatres, the Fondation Cartier, the Catacombs and some mythical Parisian brasseries such as La Closerie des Lilas. The area is quiet though central, a few steps from the metro station Raspail.
The lounge and breakfast room are decorated in a contemporary manner, mixing light blue, warm plum and bright colors. You will enjoy this decor skimming through one of the numerous art books from the library. The hotel Aiglon manages to create a link between present and attachment to artists and writers from the past. The artists Bunuel and Giacometti used to stay in the hotel.
Most of the 46 rooms of the hotel offer clear views. Many of them are renovated according to the 20’s style. Bathrooms are decorated with Art Deco mosaics made by the artist Mathilde Jonquière.
The hotel Aiglon also offers park places for customers; a rare luxury in central Paris!
- Continental breakfast served in the breakfast room or in your room (15€)
- Room service offered from 6pm to 2am
- Laundry service
- Private parking (28€ per day)
- Complimentary national and international newspapers
- Internet corner with printer
- Airport transfert (extra cost – reservation required)
- English and Spanish spoken
- Check in starts at 2pm. Check out by 12pm
The frontdesk will be happy to assist you with any question related to your stay in Paris to make sure it is an unforgettable experience.